December 20, 2015
Hello to all dog lovers out there! It's been a long time since my last post here and I apologize for that, as you can see, I am just chilling under my Christmas tree! This is my favorite time of the year, when I just peacefully lay silently here in my tiny animal print bed and enjoy peace and quiet during Christmastime. Well, if you are ever curious ... yeah 90 percent of the time, as clearly shown in this photo, this is how exactly you will find me during this time of year, I love Christmas Day. No, I am far from being a big brown lazy dog, like what those typing lessons usually tell you to type to learn how to type, I am simply at peace and barkless and enjoying the spirit of Christmas in my forever home.
Oh hey, before you go, I would truly appreciate it if you can check out my Christmas video too, just click this YouTube video link: Christmas Dog YouTube Video
- ► 2008 (26)
Dogs Circle is about dog caring and welcoming them in our homes as valuable family memberm friend and pet. We talk foods, treats, tricks, toys, trainings, and a lot more doggy topics. Cute photographs and touching dog stories will also be shared.
BOOKS I Wrote
- How To Save Money Buying Groceries - Money Saving Tips On Grocery Shopping, Ways To Get Grocery Coupons
- Tropical Smoothie Recipes - Fruits And Vegetables Smoothies
- How To Create A Blog - Blogging For Beginners - Blogger Versus WordPress Blogs
- How To Make A YouTube Channel - YouTube Video, Broadcast Online With Videos: Internet Marketing Strategies
- How To Get Real YouTube Views On Your YouTube Video, and Free Subscribers - Internet Marketing Strategies
Interesting Blog Posts
Its Not About How Well You Said It But How Sincere Are You - [image: photo of flower with relationship sincerity words of wisdom] Sincerity goes a long way. It is never about how well you said it, how often you said ...